Guide to the Alumni Biographical Files School of Commerce
|Collection Title:||Alumni Biographical Files School of Commerce|
|Creator:||Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Commerce
|Language of Materials:||English|
|Acquisition Information:||Additions incorporated September 1977. E.C.W.|
|Repository:||Northwestern University Archives
Deering Library, Room 110
1970 Campus Dr.
Evanston, IL, 60208-2300
In 1978, Evening Divisions was renamed the Division of Continuing Education, and in 2000 it became the School of Continuing Studies.
The School of Commerce was renamed the School of Business in 1956. In 1971 the School discontinued its undergraduate program and was renamed the Graduate School of Management. After a $10 million donation from the John L. and Helen Kellogg Foundation in 1979, the school was renamed the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management (now Kellogg School of Management).
Container List / Contents
- A1907-A1914Box 1
- A1915-Z1918Box 2
- D1919-D1921Box 3
- E1921-M1922Box 4
- N1922-Z1923Box 5
- A-Z 1924Box 6
- A1925-1926Box 7