Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae--Oregon--Portland
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Northwestern University Club of Portland, Oregon was founded at the time of President A.W. Harris' visit to the city on February 4, 1911. The founding officers were: President, Walter S. Asher (Arts ′95); Vice President, Dr. Ernest A. Myers (Dent. ′96); Secretary-Treasurer, Dr. Frank F. Casseday (Arts ′77); Member, Executive Committee, Dr. Jessie Mc Gavin (Wom-Med).This series consists of two parts: a record book; and a folder of clippings and correspondence.