Skip to main content

Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Commerce

 Organization

In 1978, Evening Divisions was renamed the Division of Continuing Education, and in 2000 it became the School of Continuing Studies.

The School of Commerce was renamed the School of Business in 1956. In 1971 the School discontinued its undergraduate program and was renamed the Graduate School of Management. After a $10 million donation from the John L. and Helen Kellogg Foundation in 1979, the school was renamed the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management (now Kellogg School of Management).

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

School of Commerce Course Outlines and Related Teaching Materials

 Collection
Identifier: 12/2/6
Abstract These volumes in this collection consist of bound, typescript lecture materials for courses at Northwestern University's School of Commerce, spanning the years 1914 to 1941. The bulk of material is from 1921 to 1930. The materials consist primarily of lecture notes and outlines, although some volumes include tables, graphs, homework assignments, and collected readings. Courses from all of the School of Commerce's departments are represented. The length of the volumes vary widely, from 30 to 500...
Dates: 1914-1941