Skip to main content

Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Commerce

 Organization

In 1978, Evening Divisions was renamed the Division of Continuing Education, and in 2000 it became the School of Continuing Studies.

The School of Commerce was renamed the School of Business in 1956. In 1971 the School discontinued its undergraduate program and was renamed the Graduate School of Management. After a $10 million donation from the John L. and Helen Kellogg Foundation in 1979, the school was renamed the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management (now Kellogg School of Management).

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Russell N. Cansler (1909-1995) Papers

 Collection
Identifier: 12/1/12
Abstract In 1945 Russell Cansler joined the faculty of the Northwestern University School of Commerce Secretarial Sciences Department. He served from 1945 to 1951 as Assistant Professor, and from 1951 to 1953 as Associate Professor. In 1961 he organized the School of Business Office of Placement and was the Director of that office until he retired.The Russell N. Cansler Papers, filling two boxes, are arranged into five groups: biographical material; general correspondence; speeches, speech materials and...
Dates: 1945-1978