Skip to main content

Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Commerce

 Organization

In 1978, Evening Divisions was renamed the Division of Continuing Education, and in 2000 it became the School of Continuing Studies.

The School of Commerce was renamed the School of Business in 1956. In 1971 the School discontinued its undergraduate program and was renamed the Graduate School of Management. After a $10 million donation from the John L. and Helen Kellogg Foundation in 1979, the school was renamed the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management (now Kellogg School of Management).

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Richard C. Overton (1907-1988) Papers

 Collection
Identifier: 12/1/13
Abstract The papers of Richard Overton (1907-1988; professor of business history) fill 5 boxes and span the years 1940 to 1990, with the bulk of the papers dating between 1942 and 1955. The materials include biographical information; memberships; conferences; Northwestern University's Business History Department; teaching; research; speeches; photographs; professional invitations; publications; Mississippi Valley Historical Association.Biographical materials (1944-1959) include curricula...
Dates: 1939-1998