J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
In 1956, the School of Commerce changed its name to the School of Business, and the graduate division assumed the name the Graduate School of Business Administration. The undergraduate program was discontinued in 1966. In 1969, the graduate program changed its name to the Graduate School of Management; and in 1979 it became the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
F.C. Austin Scholars are selected from students at Northwestern Unviersity's Kellogg School of Management (including its earlier incarnations) "because they have demonstrated exceptional leadership in academic and professional endeavors, and show promise of future leadership". The Records of the Austin Scholarship Program (for years from 1929 into the 1990s) consist of historical/biographical materials, administrative files, and student-related files.
The Banking Research Center was established in 1969 by Northwestern University's Graduate School of Management and eleven Chicago-based banks to establish a dialogue between scholars and the banking community. The records in this series fill one box and are comprised of Bank Management cases produced by the Center.
This series spans the years from 1971 through 1982 and fills fourteen boxes. Included are evaluations, in computer printout format and compiled from questionnaires completed by KGSM students, of School courses and teachers. The evaluations are expressed mathematically, usually through a series of response totals to true and false choice questions and through averages to questions requiring ranked values.
The minutes of faculty meetings of the Kellog School of Management and its predecessors fill four boxes and four volumes, and span the years 1908-1977, with some gaps.