J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
In 1956, the School of Commerce changed its name to the School of Business, and the graduate division assumed the name the Graduate School of Business Administration. The undergraduate program was discontinued in 1966. In 1969, the graduate program changed its name to the Graduate School of Management; and in 1979 it became the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Banking Research Center was established in 1969 by Northwestern University's Graduate School of Management and eleven Chicago-based banks to establish a dialogue between scholars and the banking community. The records in this series fill one box and are comprised of Bank Management cases produced by the Center.