J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
In 1956, the School of Commerce changed its name to the School of Business, and the graduate division assumed the name the Graduate School of Business Administration. The undergraduate program was discontinued in 1966. In 1969, the graduate program changed its name to the Graduate School of Management; and in 1979 it became the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The minutes of faculty meetings of the Kellog School of Management and its predecessors fill four boxes and four volumes, and span the years 1908-1977, with some gaps.