Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management

 Organization

In 1956, the School of Commerce changed its name to the School of Business, and the graduate division assumed the name the Graduate School of Business Administration. The undergraduate program was discontinued in 1966. In 1969, the graduate program changed its name to the Graduate School of Management; and in 1979 it became the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Austin Scholarship Program Records

 Collection
Identifier: 12/3/4
Abstract F.C. Austin Scholars are selected from students at Northwestern Unviersity's Kellogg School of Management (including its earlier incarnations) "because they have demonstrated exceptional leadership in academic and professional endeavors, and show promise of future leadership". The Records of the Austin Scholarship Program (for years from 1929 into the 1990s) consist of historical/biographical materials, administrative files, and student-related files.