Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Business
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract Ira D. Anderson joined the faculty of Northwestern University in the School of Commerce in 1937, and together with Delbert Duncan, established the Graduate Internship program in Retailing and Advertising. Anderson's papers fill one and a half boxes and include mostly teaching files from the period prior to his administrative work in the School of Business.
Dates: 1936 - 1993
Abstract Correspondence, notes and records related to departments of Northwestern University's School of Business during the tenure of Ira D. Anderson; University program and curriculum restructuring; and a grant proposal to the Ford Foundation. The materials cover the years 1852 to 1963
Abstract In 1945 Russell Cansler joined the faculty of the Northwestern University School of Commerce Secretarial Sciences Department. He served from 1945 to 1951 as Assistant Professor, and from 1951 to 1953 as Associate Professor. In 1961 he organized the School of Business Office of Placement and was the Director of that office until he retired.The Russell N. Cansler Papers, filling two boxes, are arranged into five groups: biographical material; general correspondence; speeches, speech materials and...
Abstract The records in this series span the period 1940-1976 and fill three and a half boxes. They consist of course proposals, syllabi, meeting agendas and minutes, interoffice memoranda, course catalog descriptions, and correspondence.
Abstract John T. O'Neil became an instructor in business economics and statistics at Northwestern University, while working on his doctorate. In 1956 he returned to Northwestern as associate professor of business administration, becoming professor of finance in 1963. O'Neil also held several administrative positions at Northwestern, including assistant dean of the School of Commerce, and coordinator for the quantitative controls in business program. The John T. O'Neil Papers are arranged in seven main...
Abstract These records, comprising twenty-five bound volumes and four archival boxes, consist of case materials (cases and readings) used as instructional aids in various courses and special educational programs offered by the School of Business.