Union College of Law
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract This album contains photographic and half-tone portraits of Northwestern University School of Law and Union College of Law faculty and staff. Created around 1926, the volume includes portraits of faculty from the period 1859-1926 and of staff from the period 1908-1926.
Abstract The Law Department of the old University of Chicago came under joint management of Chicago and Northwestern Universities (1873-1886); after Chicago's closure, the Union College of Law was affiliated exclusively with Northwestern. The original portion of the records of the Union College of Law consist of an 1889 history of the Union College of Law, and a volume entitled Record of the Proceedings of the Union College of Law of the University of Chicago and the...
Dates: 1873-1885, 1889