Skip to main content

Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science

 Organization

Established in 1909, the Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science is one of twelve constituent schools at Northwestern University. Most engineering classes are held in the Technological Institute (1942), which is commonly referred to as "Tech." In October 2005, another building affiliated with the School, the Ford Motor Company Engineering Design Center, opened.

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

McCormick Marketing and External Communication Photos

 Collection
Identifier: 22/4/19
Abstract The Northwestern University McCormick School of Engineering marketing photos contain photographic images across a wide array of formats and media. These photos were used for marketing purposes, highlighting various events, students, and faculty; and for the development of marketing collaterals such as brochures, websites, and electronic tour products highlighting McCormick’s activities for recruitment and development.
Dates: Majority of material found within 2001-2007