Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae--Societies, etc.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The Alumnae of Northwestern University, originally called the Associate Alumnae, was founded in 1916. Its purpose was “to further projects of interest to the women of the University and to promote friendly intercourse between alumnae of all departments.” Through their current programs - continuing education classes, NU Day, and WAA-MU patrons - the Alumnae raise funds to provide a variety of fellowships and grants to the University's students and faculty. This series is arranged in twelve major...
Abstract The University Club of Evanston was founded in 1904 to promote good fellowship among college men. The collection includes meeting announcements, correspondence, treasurers' files, invoices from local venders, and publications that provide a snapshot of Northwestern faculty and alumni life as well as the commercial life of Evanston.
Dates: 1905 - 1965; Other: Majority of material found within 1905 - 1940