Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Group of 5 albums recording colonial life and native life. 1900 to circa 1920. The subjects vary from album to album, several of which appear to have been compiled for Inglis’s mother.
The Count of Turin’s safari through British to German East Africa.
An album of safari photographs, many duplicates of the prints in group 8, albums 3-5. Although the inventory describes this as an "album of original photographs of a hunting safari. Unidentified photographer, circa 1940s.", it is more likely from the same period as the group 8 albums, 1900-1920.
Portraits and landscapes from East Africa, including both British and German troops, during 1915-1917.
96 silver prints (mostly captioned) from British East Africa, early 20th century.
96 matt silver and platinum prints (uncaptioned) of native life, hunting safaris, topographical views and military training scenes of the K.A.R.
An envelope containing 17 unmounted silver prints relating to the East Africa Campaign, some of which are captioned on the verso.
96 silver prints of military scenes of the campaign in German East Africa and safaris.
- Kenya--Description and travel 4
- Safaris--Kenya 4
- Landscapes--Kenya 3
- World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns--Africa, East 3
- Africans 2
- Europeans--Kenya 2
- Rivers--Kenya 2
- Africa, East--Description and travel 1
- Entebbe (Uganda)--Description and travel 1
- Europeans--Africa, East 1
- Malawi--Description and travel 1
- Mombasa (Kenya)--Description and travel 1
- Mozambique--Description and travel 1
- Tanzania--Description and travel 1
- Uganda--Description and travel 1 + ∧ less