British East Africa, 1900-1920
Record Group — Group: 8, Album: 1
Scope and Contents
Photographs of the Count of Turin and his traveling party through British East Africa to German East Africa, between 1900 and circa 1920.
- Inglis, Lidy (Person)
Language of Materials
To inquire about access to this collection, please contact the Herskovits Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 album (1 album, 35 p., 17 x 23 cm.) : Recent half morocco, brown cloth sides, gilt lettering to spine.
The Count of Turin’s safari through British to German East Africa.
- Alba, Jacobo Stuart Fitz-James y Falcó, duque de, 1878-1953
- Entebbe (Uganda)--Description and travel
- Europeans--Africa, East
- Kenya--Description and travel
- Leggett, Ada, 1864-1959
- Leggett, Edward Humphrey Manisty, Sir, 1871-1947
- Mombasa (Kenya)--Description and travel
- Uganda--Description and travel