- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract In 1956, Frederick L. Hemke was appointed as Professor of Music at Northwestern University in 1975. Hemke was the Northwestern University faculty representative to the Big Ten Conference from 1981 to 2001 and served as the Big Ten faculty representative to the NCAA. He has served on numerous Big Ten committees, including the management review and finance committee where he served as chairman. The Frederick L. Hemke Papers span the years 1962 to 2004.The Papers document Hemke's career at...
Dates: 1962 - 2004; Other: Majority of material found within 1990 - 2000
Abstract Sociologist, educator, and university dean and vice president, James P. Pitts (1944- ) received his B.A. in Political Science and M.A., and Ph.D. in Sociology from Northwestern University. His papers fill 7 boxes, and span the years 1961 to 2013. Composed of newspaper clippings, press releases, curricula vitae, correspondences, and published work, the papers contain Pitts' writings, awards, and a scrapbook and jersey from his time at Northwestern.
- African American college athletes 1
- Baseball 1
- Basketball 1
- College athletes 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Hemke, Fred 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Athletics and Recreation 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Sociology 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Music 1
- Northwestern Wildcats (Basketball team) 1
- Pitts, James P., 1944- 1 ∧ less