- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The minutes of faculty meetings of the Kellog School of Management and its predecessors fill four boxes and four volumes, and span the years 1908-1977, with some gaps.
Abstract The office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Northwestern University was created to oversee directly and strengthen the quality of instruction administered by the faculty of the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. KGSM Dean Donald P. Jacobs proposed that the office of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs be held for a two-year term on a rotation basis. These records fill twenty-three boxes, and span the years 1965 to 1985. The bulk of the records reflect the two-year rotation...
Dates: 1954 - 1995; Other: Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Abstract Dale Mortensen (1939-2014) was an American economist and Nobel laureate, 2010. In 1965 he joined the faculty of Northwestern University and in 1980 became professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences at the Kellogg School of Management. Beverly Mortensen (1939- ) is a scholar of music and ancient Jewish religion. The Dale Mortensen and Beverly Papers fills 171 boxes, includes approximately 3.00 gigabytes of born-digital files, and spans the years 1939-2014.
Abstract Donald Haider (professor at Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management) ran for mayor of the City of Chicago in 1987. His papers include biographical materials, academic publications, and material relating to Haider's mayoral campaign (the bulk of the collection).
Dates: 1961-2007; Other: Date acquired: 03/11/2015
- Names: J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Faculty X
- Business education--Illinois 1
- Chicago (Ill.)--Politics and government--1951- 1
- Home economics--Study and teaching 1
- Management--Study and teaching 1
- Mayors--Election 1
- Haider, Donald H. 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Administration 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Associate Dean for Academic Affairs 1
- Mortensen, Beverly P. 1