- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Fred Finkelstein Papers consist of materials relating to his project on McCarthyism at Northwestern, a final copy of which is located in the first folder of this series. Materials include correspondence exchanged in 1979, original correspondence forwarded to Finkelstein by his correspondents, copies of documents from the University Archives or elsewhere, and Finkelstein's research notecards.
Abstract Kenneth Wallace Colegrove was a professor of political science at Northwestern University. He served as editor for the Institute of Fiscal and Political Education in New York and was a member of the editorial board of Amerasia, a review of American and Asian affairs. His research and writings centered on modern governments, politics, and law, particularly Japanese political customs, geopolitics and totalitarianism, international aviation law, and treaty making and world peace. His papers...
Dates: Other: Majority of material found within 1917 - 1954
- Names: McCarthy, Joseph, 1908-1957 X
- Anti-communist movements 1
- Japan--Politics and government--Study and teaching 1
- Political science--Study and teaching 1
- United States--Politics and government--1945-1953 1
- American Political Science Association 1
- Bloom, Sol, 1870-1949 1
- Broyles, Paul W., 1896-1974 1
- Colegrove, Kenneth W. (Kenneth Wallace), 1886-1975 1
- Finkelstein, Fred S., 1957- 1