- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Clarence Lester Ver Steeg initially joined Northwestern as a Professor of United States History in 1950 and served as Dean of The Graduate School from 1975 to 1986. Ver Steeg was most well known for teaching American history courses. Aside from his teaching responsibilities, he was instrumental in expanding graduate education programs. As chairman of the Northwestern Faculty Committee to Plan and Build the New University Library, Ver Steeg played a crucial role in the development, design, and...
Abstract Personnel records for the Kellogg Graduate School of Management include official forms and documents relating to employees between the years 1940-1974. Permission of the Archivist is required to access these records.
Abstract The records of the Clarence Ver Steeg cover the years 1945 to 1987; with the bulk involving Ver Steeg's tenure as Dean of Northwestern University's Graduate School (1976-1987). A few records predating or subsequent to Ver Steeg's Deanship are included.
Dates: 1945 - 1987
- Air pilots, Military 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Historians 1
- Ver Steeg, Clarence L. (Clarence Lester), 1922-2007 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of History 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Graduate School of Management 1
- United States. Army Air Forces 1