- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Alvina Krause Collection fills ten boxes and spans the dates 1929-2003. The bulk of the collection consists of Krause's teaching notes from her years at Northwestern University's School of Speech. Most of the material in this collection was gathered over many years by David Downs, a former student of Krause's and a faculty member in Northwestern University's School of Communication. The collection includes a substantial number of photocopies that Downs made. While the collection lacks the...
Abstract Lilla Heston was a professor in the Interpretation Department of the School of Speech at Northwestern University. She was a prolific author, editor, and performer, focusing on drama and the interpretation of literature. She wrote numerous articles and reviews relating to literature and performance, edited textbooks on drama, and adapted, directed, and performed in scores of stage productions throughout her career. The Lilla Heston papers are arranged into the following subseries: biographical...
- Acting--Study and teaching 1
- Speech--Study and teaching 1
- Theater--Study and teaching 1
- Heston, Lilla, 1927-1984 1
- Machan, Katharyn Howd, 1952- 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Interpretation 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Speech 1
- Speech Communication Association. Interpretation Division 1