- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract twelve boxes, span the dates 1949-2000 and include biographical materials, education files, general correspondence, subject correspondence, committee files, teaching files, research files, speeches/addresses/papers, and publications.
Abstract Raymond Thomas Carhart was a professor of Audiology and Otolaryngology at Northwestern University. He holds a distinguished position as the founder and chief pioneer in the field of audiology, establishing the first academic program in audiology in the United States. He developed and refined speech audiometry and used it effectively in evaluating the efficiency of hearing aids. The Raymond Carhart Papers are arranged in five main categories: Biographical Material; Correspondence, Committee and...
- Audiologists 1
- Audiology 1
- Audiology--Study and teaching 1
- Carhart, Raymond, 1912-1975 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Communicative Disorders 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Speech Correction and Audiology 1
- Tillman, Tom W. (Tom Whitten), 1931-2000 1