- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Edmund Perry Papers fill three boxes and span 1953 to 1999. The bulk of the papers consist of Perry's correspondence, both personal and departmental, from the 1970s. Highlights of the collection include Perry's correspondence with religious leaders from around the world regarding the Department of Religion's comparative religions focus and their own religious faiths. Building this program was a primary interest of Perry's throughout his long career at Northwestern and much of the...
Abstract The Charles Pearson Family Papers document the life and career of Charles W. Pearson, Northwestern alumnus and faculty member (professor and department chair in the Department of English), as well as the lives of several family members. The collection is organized on a genealogical principle: the papers of Charles W. Pearson come first, those of his six children second, and finally the papers of Hadath and French families (related branches of the Pearson family). The description of the...
- Bible--Criticism, interpretation, etc. 1
- Literature--Study and teaching 1
- Religions--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of English 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of History 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Religion 1
- Pearson family 1
- Pearson, C. W. (Charles William), 1846-1905 1
- Perry, Edmund F. 1 ∧ less