- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Medical Council Records fill two boxes and date between 1914 to 1949, with the bulk of the records dating between 1943 and 1949, documenting the Medical School deanship of J. Roscoe Miller. Records consist primarily of notes and minutes of the meetings held within this time period.
Abstract This collection contains documents relating to the administration of the Medical Specialty Training Program (a division within Northwestern University's Medical School) for the years 1936-1951. It includes correspondence to and from program administrators, faculty and affiliated hospitals, some financial records generated by the program, minutes from committee meetings relating to the program and records of doctors enrolled in the program.
- Medical education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Medicine--Specialties and specialists 1
- Physicians 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Council 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Specialty Training Program 1