- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract This series consists of seventeen volumes of student aid records for Northwestern University students, for the academic years 1933/34 to 1949/50. The information entered on each page is essentially the same for all volumes, although the arrangement of the volumes varies: the name of the aid source, the assigned university account number, name and school of each individual receiving aid from a particular source, the amount awarded or loaned for each term, and the total for the year. As...
Abstract This series consists of six volumes of student loan disbursement and repayment records spanning the period 1873 to 1933, and concentrating on the school years 1893-94 to 1921-22. All six volumes employ the same format. They are divided into three sections: an alphabetical index; an account of current loans; and a permanent record of student loan accounts. The index refers to the individual accounts in the permanent record section for that volume. The account of current loans contains entries...
- College students--Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Student aid--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Student loans--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church. Board of Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Registers 1