- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract This series consists of 9 boxes of material consisting of Robert H. Strotz's tenure at Northwestern University's Economics Department. The bulk of the material covedrs the period 1962-1969. The collection's time period also covers Strotz's tenure as Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, 1965-1970. Files on conferences and lectures, general correspondence, graduate students, course materials, book and manuscript reviews, and site visits to other educational institutions on behalf of the U.S....
Dates: 1959 - 1970; Other: Majority of material found within 1962 - 1969
Abstract This series, which fills 47 boxes, is comprised of topically organized subject and correspondence files of Northwestern University President Robert H. Strotz (1970-1986). These records are filed as they were received, alphabetically by folder title. Full processing of these records is planned.
- College presidents 1
- Economics--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Economics 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the President 1