- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract twelve boxes, span the dates 1949-2000 and include biographical materials, education files, general correspondence, subject correspondence, committee files, teaching files, research files, speeches/addresses/papers, and publications.
Abstract The Records of Northwestern University's Department of Audiology fill 23 boxes (including one half box), spanning the years 1950 to 1988, with the bulk of the records dating from the late 1960s to the late 1970s--important and busy years for the Audiology Department. Much of the material relates to research work and studies conducted by Carhart, Elliott, and other Audiology faculty. The records have been organized into four categories: General Audiology Department files, Correspondence,...
Dates: 1950 - 1988; Other: Majority of material found within 1965 - 1979
- Subject: Audiology--Study and teaching X
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Speech Correction and Audiology 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Speech 1
- Tillman, Tom W. (Tom Whitten), 1931-2000 1