- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Dates: 1948-1962, 1974
Abstract This series consists of the records of two student organizations whose members were enrolled in the Program in Hospital Administration of Northwestern University's School of Business: the Northwestern chapter of Alpha Delta Mu (the professional fraternity for degree candidates in Hospital Administration; 1947-1961); and the Northwestern University Hospital Club (1946-1958).
Abstract This series consists of copies of photographic prints appearing in the 1986 edition of Prospectus, the yearbook of Northwestern University's J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Included are photographs of general subjects pertinent to KGSM and its students, as well as individual photographs of members of the class of 1986.
Abstract This series contains a selection of photographic prints appearing in the 1988 edition of Prospectus, the yearbook of the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. The bulk of the prints are informal portraits of individual members of Kellogg's class of 1988. A few photographs of student groups and activities are included. The prints are black and white glossies; portraits measure 3.5 by 5 inches, photographs of other subjects range between 3.5 x 5 inches and 5...
- Subject: Business students--Illinois--Evanston X
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Students--Photographs 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program in Hospital Administration 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program in Hospital Administration--Students 2
- Prospectus (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Alpha Delta Mu. Alpha Chapter (Northwestern University) 1