- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Frank Galati Papers fill 38 boxes and span the years 1948-2006; the bulk of the papers date between 1965 and 2005. The papers consist mostly of scripts and other notes from the plays he wrote, directed or in which he acted. Biographical files include personal information about Galati and his family. They also include resumes (Box 1, Folder 1), drafts of speeches he made (Box 1, Folder 6) and materials from awards he received and workshops he attended (Box 1, Folder 7).
Dates: 1948 - 2014; Other: Majority of material found within 1965 - 2005
Abstract Maher Ahmad (B.A. 71, M.F.A. 74) is a highly successful production designer who has worked in theater, television, and film from Chicago to New York City to Hollywood. The Maher Ahmad Papers consist of material relating to his early life and general education, but primarily focuses on his work as a designer for the theater. The bulk of the collection is production design materials including set, lighting, and costume designs. Ahmad's teaching notes for the numerous theatre-related classes he...
Dates: 1962-1992; Other: Date acquired: 01/10/2010
- Acting--Study and teaching 1
- Motion picture art directors 1
- Theater--Study and teaching 1
- Ahmad, Maher 1
- Galati, Frank 1
- Goodman Theatre (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Speech 1
- Steppenwolf Theatre Company 1 ∧ less