- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Opal E. Hepler papers, arranged in four boxes, date between 1926 and 1967. They include small amounts of biographical material, materials relating to her graduate education, correspondence and teaching files. The bulk of the papers consist of drafts of and notes for various versions of her Manual of clinical laboratory methods. A few reprints of her articles are also included.
Abstract Seifert joined the faculty of the Northwestern University Medical School in 1942 as a Clinical Assistant in Medicine and became an Assistant Professor of Medicine there in 1954. He became Professor Emeritus in 1971. The Martin H. Seifert Papers consist of one box, spanning the years 1928-1993. The bulk of the records consist of lecture notes, scholarly articles and papers presented to the medical community. The records are divided into six subseries: Biographical Materials, Education,...
Abstract The Steven O. Schwartz Papers are arranged in six categories: biographical materials, course files, correspondence, programs, newspaper and magazine clippings, and publications. Also included in the collection are three scrapbooks.
- Subject: Medical colleges--Faculty X
- Medicine--Study and teaching 2
- Blood--Diseases--Study and teaching 1
- Internists 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School 2
- Hepler, Opal E. (Opal Elsie), 1899-1993 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Schwartz, Steven O. (Steven Otto), 1911-1998 1
- Seifert, Martin H. (Martin Henry), 1902-1985 1