- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract This report, which is organized by categories, represents an extensive presentation of information on the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine for a limited span of years, circa 1979-1981. The most significant categories include the curriculum vitae of the principal members of the faculty, records of recent faculty publications and grants awarded, and budget information. There are also minutes of departmental meetings, information on volunteer faculty and vital statistics on the Institute.
Medical School's Department of Psychiatry Undergraduate Medical Education Program Behavioral Science I Final Evaluation Report
Abstract The report which constitutes this series was produced as an evaluation of the Behavioral Science I course offered through the Northwestern University Medical School Department of Psychiatry's Undergraduate Education Program. The evaluation, dating from circa 1976 and based on a form designed by Nancy E. Remley and Francois E. Alouf, utilized small group discussions in addition to large group presentations and survey instruments.
Abstract The records of the Northwestern University Medical School Curriculum Committee fill six boxes and span the years from 1939 through 1980. The records include letters of appointment of members to the committee, correspondence between members of the committee, proposed yearly schedules for Medical School classes, and reports of several subcommittees. An addition of 6 folders includes the files of a sub-committee charged with developing a catalog of elective courses for students in their last year...
Abstract The Council of Chairmen was composed of the various departmental chairs at the Medical School, in addition to the Dean of the School. The Council met monthly to discuss various issues of importance to the Medical School. Contained here are minutes of the Council's meetings (which make up the majority of the series), reports produced by other Northwestern University committees of interest to the Council, announcements of future meetings, and correspondence. These records date between 1971 and...
Abstract The Medical Council Records fill two boxes and date between 1914 to 1949, with the bulk of the records dating between 1943 and 1949, documenting the Medical School deanship of J. Roscoe Miller. Records consist primarily of notes and minutes of the meetings held within this time period.
Abstract This series consists of personnel records maintained for graduate trainees and interns. The records span the period from 1968 through 1978.
Abstract These records consist of administrative subject files from the office of the Associate Dean of Graduate Medical Education. They document relations the Office of Graduate Medical Education with the several participating hospitals, the various Medical School departments, and with certain local and national medical agencies.
Abstract The Department of Neurosurgery administrative records fill three boxes and span the years 1973-1985. The records files related to Alumni Day, American Board Exams, annual reports, capitation grants, clerkships, clinical statistics, rotations (residents), students, and visiting professors.
Abstract This series consists of certificates of completion for fellowships and traineeships not claimed by their intended recipients.
Abstract This series consists of four boxes of records relating to the administration of traineeships (internships and residencies) for medical school graduates in the participating hospitals of the McGaw Medical Center. The records span the period from 1962 through 1978, with the great bulk dating from 1971 through 1976.
- Subject: Medical education--Illinois--Chicago X
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School 4
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of Graduate Medical Education 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Personnel 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Neurosurgery 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Psychiatry 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Rehabilitation Medicine 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Council 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Council of Chairmen 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Curriculum Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Associate Dean of Graduate Medical Education 1 ∧ less