- keyword(s): northwestern settlement
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract This series consists of negatives taken by photographers for the Daily Northwestern, Northwestern University's student newspaper. Mostly in 35mm black and white format, they date to the period 1985-1991. Many of the negative sleeves feature a brief description of the subject or action depicted in the negatives and sometimes note the name of the Daily Northwestern photographer.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The series consists of 35-mm color negatives made by Northwestern University student photographers, from approximately 1993 to 1996. At least some of the student photographers whose work is included here were affiliated with the Northwestern annual, Syllabus.
- Subject: Photography--Negatives X
- Daily Northwestern (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Buildings--Photographs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Photographs 1
- Students Publishing Company (Northwestern University) 1
- Syllabus (Evanston, Ill.) 1 ∧ less