Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Chapin Hall was erected in 1901 on property owned by Northwestern University, with funds provided by Dr. O.K. Pearsons. Pearsons stipulated that the new dormitory at 726 University Place be put in the charge of the Women's Educational Association to house up to 60 financially disadvantaged women. This series consists chiefly of records of Chapin Hall's financial transactions from 1968 to 1975.
- Names: Chapin Hall (Evanston, Ill.) X