Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract These studies, produced by the management consultant firm of Cresap, McCormick and Paget, Inc., were commissioned by the University administration in an effort to decrease the size of the clerical and secretarial staff of the University. Each study is discrete and includes a brief review of the history of the department under consideration, analysis of its operation in 1976/77, and an evaluation of the efficiency with which it makes use of nonprofessional staff.
Abstract This series consists of reports produced by the management consultant firm of Cresap, McCormick and Paget, Inc. on commission by the administration of Northwestern University, in an effort to decrease the size of the University's clerical and secretarial staff. Each unit report typically contains five chapters: 1. Introduction, which includes a review of objectives, scope and approach to the study; 2. The present situation of the unit under review; 3. Opportunities for improvement; 4....
Abstract James Carson Worthy, businessman, professor, and public servant, was born January 8, 1910 in Midland, Texas. After growing up in the southern Chicago suburb of Glenwood, Illinois, Worthy entered Northwestern University's College of Liberal Arts in 1929 as an Austin Scholar. The James C. Worthy Papers fill 53 boxes and 25 bound volumes, spanning the years 1932 to 1999. The bulk of the records consist of correspondence, speeches, reports, and published or unpublished papers. A substantial...
Dates: 1930-1999; Agreement Received: 2000-05-03
- Names: Cresap, McCormick, and Paget X
- Business--United States 1
- Businesspeople 1
- Clerks 1
- Secretaries 1
- United States--Politics and government--1953-1961 1
- United States--Politics and government--1961-1963 1
- United States--Politics and government--1963-1969 1 ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration--Evaluation 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Employees 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Finance 1
- Sears, Roebuck and Company 1
- Worthy, James C. 1