Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Frederick Shipp Deibler Papers, comprising five and one-half boxes, consist principally of general correspondence and subject files, plus a small amount of biographical material. The Papers provide a rich documentary record of Deibler's academic career, his role as an economic advisor to several government boards and his participation in activities related to some of the major social issues of his time.
The Earl Dean Howard Papers document Howard's life as an educator and authority on labor-management relations. The Papers span the period from 1896 to ca. 1978 and are arranged in four subseries including: biographical materials, general correspondence, journals and scrapbooks, and writings.
- Names: Howard, Earl Dean, 1876-1956 X
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Economics--Study and teaching 1
- Economists 1
- Industrial relations 1
- American Economic Association 1
- Deibler, Frederick Shipp, 1876-1961 1
- Gardner, Henry B. (Henry Brayton), 1863-1939 1
- Hart, Schaffner & Marx 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1