Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Papers of psychiatrist Harold Hulbert include notes and correspondence pertaining to his examination of John Kammerer, a convicted murderer executed February 13, 1925; and statements, reports, and evidence Hulbert obtained as a consultant in the celebrated Leopold and Loeb murder case of 1924.
The Richard Loeb Papers consist of 1 box and 1 oversize folder of correspondence, photographs, and miscellaneous biographical information dating 1886 to 1956 related to the Loeb family and the prosecution and incarceration of Richard Loeb and his friend Nathan Leopold following their May 1924 murder of 14-year-old Bobby Franks.
- Names: Loeb, Richard A., 1905-1936 X
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 3
- Northwestern University Archives 1
- Censorship--United States 1
- Civil rights--United States 1
- Crime--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Lawyers 1
- Murder--Illinois--Chicago--Case studies 1
- Leopold, Nathan Freudenthal, 1904-1971 3
- Gertz, Elmer, 1906-2000 2
- Crump, Paul 1
- Darrow, Clarence, 1857-1938 1
- Hulbert, Harold S. (Harold Stacey), 1887-1949 1