Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Records of Dean Ira W. Cole fill 15 boxes and span the period 1957 to 2002. The papers include biographical material, general correspondence, administrative subject files and publications and speeches.
The Kenneth E. Olson Papers fill one box and span the years 1937 to 1967. The records provide an overview of Olson's career during his tenure as Dean and Dean Emeritus of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. Materials include biographical files, clippings, articles, and Olson's faculty file.
- Names: Medill School of Journalism--Administration X
- Journalism--Study and teaching 3
- Advertising executives 1
- College trustees 1
- Journalists 1
- Christian, Richard C. (Richard Carlton), 1924-2009 1
- Cole, Ira W. (Ira William), 1924-2002 1
- Harrington, H. F. (Harry Franklin), 1882-1935 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Administration 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Alumni and alumnae 1