Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract These records relate to individual candidates for graduate study (both M.A. and Ph.D. programs) in the Northwestern University History Department and span theyears 1977-87.
Abstract This series of Medical Technology/Laboratory Technology student admission records documents the application process and, in some cases, the academic record of students pursuing either the one year program in Laboratory Technology or the two year program in Medical Technology. The type and amount of material varies from student to student. Generally, folders include admission and scholarship applications, correspondence pertaining to the student's admission to one or the other program,...
Abstract This series is comprised of Philosophy Department graduate admission records for the period 1982-1984. Individual files generally include one or more of the following: applications for admission and financial aid, letters of recommendation, grade transcripts, Graduate Record Examination reports, graduate admission office evaluation forms, and pertinent correspondence. Students' writing samples may be found occasionally in the files.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Admission X
- History--Study and teaching 1
- Medical students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Graduate students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of History 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Philosophy 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School 1