Showing Collections: 21 - 25 of 25
Abstract The Ada Campbell Rose Papers fill two boxes and span the years 1922-1977, with the bulk of the material dating from 1957 to 1975. The Papers are arranged in four categories: biographical materials, speeches and conferences, editorial work, and writings. The biographical materials, spanning the years 1922-1977, are comprised of general personal data (including her diploma, her will, and obituaries), 1922-1977; property records, 1957-1969; financial records, 1942-1975; materials relating to her...
Abstract The records of Northwestern University's School of Law Alumni Association contain both records of the Law Alumni Association and records of the Law Alumni Fund.
Abstract The materials in the Edith Sternfeld scrapbook date between 1917 and 1921 and document Sternfeld's social and academic life at Northwestern University.
Abstract Lloyd Eugene Thaxton (1927-2008) was a popular television host and producer, with a career spanning nearly fifty years. His musical variety show, titled The Lloyd Thaxton Show, ran from 1961-1968, and featured many popular musical acts of the era. Thaxton was also executive producer of Fight Back! With David Horowitz, a consumer advocacy show that ran 1976-1992. The collection includes biographical materials, photographs,...
Abstract This series comprising the files of the Young Alumni Council, an organization supported by the Department of Alumni Relations, includes the records of the Council's executive committee and various other committees between 1971 and 1975. The bulk of the records span the years 1973 to 1975.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae X
- Northwestern University Archives 24
- Northwestern University Pritzker Legal Research Center 1
- Dentists--Training of 2
- Educational fund raising--Illinois--Chicago 2
- Ambassadors 1
- Authors, American--20th century 1
- Cabinet officers--United States 1
- Class reunions--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Dentists 1
- Evanston (Ill.) 1
- Jews--United States--Social conditions--Study and teaching 1
- Journalism 1
- Journalists 1
- Judges 1
- Judicial opinion--United States 1
- Lawyers 1
- Lawyers--Training of--United States 1
- Medicine--Specialties and specialists 1
- Music television--United States 1
- New York daily news 1
- Periodical editors 1
- Physicians--Training of 1
- Politicians 1
- Sociology--Study and teaching 1
- Television producers and directors 1
- Television--Production and direction 1
- Theater critics 1
- Women college students--Illinois--Evanston--Social life and customs 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Education and the war 1 ∧ less