Showing Collections: 21 - 25 of 25
Abstract Due to the induction of students into the armed forces during World War I, the Northwestern University School of Law projected a drop in student enrollment and a concomitant loss of significant tuition revenue. To offset this loss, the School of Law formed a committee to solicit alumni donations to make up an anticipated 1917-1918 revenue shortfall of $10,000. The Committee of Alumni to Co-operate with the Faculty and the Trustees of the University in Advancing the Interests of the Law School,...
Abstract The records of the School of Law Alumni Association contain both records of the Law Alumni Association and records of the Law Alumni Fund.
Collection — Box 1
Abstract The materials in the Edith Sternfeld scrapbook date between 1917 and 1921 and document Sternfeld's social and academic life at Northwestern University.
Abstract Lloyd Eugene Thaxton (1927-2008) was a popular television host and producer with a career spanning nearly fifty years. His musical variety show, titled The Lloyd Thaxton Show, ran from 1961-1968, and featured many popular musical acts of the era. Thaxton was also executive producer of Fight Back! With David Horowitz, a consumer advocacy show that ran 1976-1992. The collection includes biographical materials, photographs,...
Abstract This series comprising the files of the Young Alumni Council, an organization supported by the Department of Alumni Relations, includes the records of the Council's executive committee and various other committees between 1971 and 1975. The bulk of the records span the years 1973 to 1975.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae X
- Northwestern University Archives 24
- Northwestern University Pritzker Legal Research Center 1
- Dentists--Training of 2
- Educational fund raising--Illinois--Chicago 2
- Ambassadors 1
- Authors, American--20th century 1
- Cabinet officers--United States 1
- Class reunions--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Dentists 1
- Evanston (Ill.) 1
- Jews--United States--Social conditions--Study and teaching 1
- Journalism 1
- Journalists 1
- Judges 1
- Judicial opinion--United States 1
- Lawyers 1
- Lawyers--Training of--United States 1
- Medicine--Specialties and specialists 1
- Music television--United States 1
- New York daily news 1
- Periodical editors 1
- Physicians--Training of 1
- Politicians 1
- Sociology--Study and teaching 1
- Television producers and directors 1
- Television--Production and direction 1
- Theater critics 1
- Women college students--Illinois--Evanston--Social life and customs 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Education and the war 1 ∧ less