Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Richard Wendorf was a professor of English and of Art History at Northwestern University and served the College of Arts and Sciences as associate dean from 1984-1987. His primary research interests involved the eighteenth century poet William Collins and the relationship between biography and portrait painting. The Richard Wendorf Papers are composed of eight categories: biographical materials, education files, correspondence, teaching files, administrative files, professional organizations...
Found in: Northwestern University Archives
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of English X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Art History X
- Subject: Literature--Study and teaching X
- Subject: English literature--Study and teaching X