Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The George G. Lamb Papers span the years from 1935 to 1977. The Papers are arranged into nine categories: biographical materials, general and family correspondence, teaching files, research files, professional societies, papers presented at professional meetings, publications, administrative materials, and miscellaneous. The biographical materials include curricula vitae, faculty report forms, biographical data for various publications, lists of publications, news releases, clippings, and...
Found in: Northwestern University Archives
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Chemical Engineering X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Science and Technology X
- Repository: Northwestern University Archives X
- Subject: Chemical engineering--Study and teaching X