Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Frank Galati Papers fill 38 boxes and span the years 1948-2006; the bulk of the papers date between 1965 and 2005. The papers consist mostly of scripts and other notes from the plays he wrote, directed or in which he acted. Biographical files include personal information about Galati and his family. They also include resumes (Box 1, Folder 1), drafts of speeches he made (Box 1, Folder 6) and materials from awards he received and workshops he attended (Box 1, Folder 7).
Over 150 photographic prints (mostly 4x6 cabinet size, mounted on cardstock) taken by noted Evanston, Illinois, photographer Alexander Hesler, dating circa 1870-1887 and depicting Northwestern University faculty, students, and buildings. The collection includes 2 copies of the published volume Photographic Views of Picturesque Evanston (1887).
- Acting--Study and teaching 1
- College students 1
- College theater 1
- Photographs 1
- Theater--Production and direction 1
- Galati, Frank 1
- Goodman Theatre (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Hesler, Alexander, 1823-1895 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Speech 1
- Steppenwolf Theatre Company 1 + ∧ less