Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The minutes typically include: a meeting summary; a list of people present; charts and graphs detailing the financial holdings of Northwestern University and projecting the holdings future value; written analyses of companies and markets in which Northwestern University owns stock; records of purchases and sales of financial holdings; correspondence, and any miscellaneous material that has a bearing on the financial status of the university.
The BRAC records document the budget making process, especially during the years 1978/79 through 1980/81. Records include correspondence, reports, supporting documentation and general materials.
These studies, produced by the management consultant firm of Cresap, McCormick and Paget, Inc., were commissioned by the University administration in an effort to decrease the size of the clerical and secretarial staff of the University. Each study is discrete and includes a brief review of the history of the department under consideration, analysis of its operation in 1976/77, and an evaluation of the efficiency with which it makes use of nonprofessional staff.
This series consists of correspondence, memoranda, reports, and forms related to the budget of the Department of Psychology. It is arranged in four categories: general budget and payroll files (1947-51, 1965-77); monthly budget statements (1973-78); budget-related correspondence with the Deans of the College of Arts and Sciences (1959-70); and materials relating to grants (1963-74).
This series consists of the five Rent Books and one Rent Ledger that document Northwestern University's role as a major landlord in Evanston. The volumes cover the period from 1877 to 1915.
This collection is comprised of annual reports reviewing the financial conditions of Northwestern University during the preceding year. They were prepared for submission to the Board of Trustees by a succession of university officials known sequentially as the Treasurer, Treasurer and Business Manager, Comptroller, etc.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Finance X
- Real property--Illinois--Evanston 2
- College teaching 1
- Financial statements 1
- Leases--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Real estate business--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Treasurer 6
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Schmehling, Arthur T., 1914-2008 2
- Cresap, McCormick, and Paget 1
- Evanston College for Ladies 1
- Kerr, William S. (William Sleigh), 1911-1998 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration--Evaluation 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Board of Trustees. Executive Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Board of Trustees. Investments Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Budget and Resources Advisory Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Center for the Teaching Professions 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Psychology 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Investment Department 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Vice President and Business Manager 1 + ∧ less