Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Dates: approximately 1968 - approximately 1978
Abstract Established in 1958 as a Northwestern University campus magazine, TriQuarterly took its name from the frequency of its publication schedule: one issue for each academic quarter of the year. Early issues of TriQuarterly featured essays, stories, and poems by regular and visiting Northwestern faculty, students, and associates of the University. In 1964 TriQuarterly shifted its editorial focus from humanities to a literary format. It quickly gained a broad reputation for innovation and has been...
Abstract The TriQuarterly Administrative Records span the years 1964 to 1997 and fill 21 boxes. Files cover a wide range of material. Budgets, internal reviews, and correspondence with bookstores and distributors are all included. The bulk of the files, however, concern funding requests to various foundations and grant-making organizations, most notably the Illinois Arts Council, the National Endowment for the Arts, the Lila Wallace Reader's Digest Fund, and the John...
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Periodicals X
- Northwestern University Archives 3
- Melville J. Herskovits Library of African Studies 1
- Periodicals 3
- Reviewing stand (Radio program) 1
- Your right to say it (Radio program) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- TriQuarterly 2
- International journal of African historical studies 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Speech 1