Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This series consists of personnel records maintained for graduate trainees and interns. The records span the period from 1968 through 1978.
Dates: 1968 - 1978; Other: Majority of material found within 1970 - 1976
Abstract The Center for Nursing personnel records comprise ten boxes and date from 1978 to 1989. The personnel records include files of staff, clinical faculty, and faculty. A file may contain some or all of the following documents: vitas, new faculty appointment forms, salary change forms, payroll discontinuation forms, letters of recommendation, letters of resignation, and correspondence relating to an individual's appointment or resignation.
Abstract This series consists of personnel files for former members of the faculty of the Department of Psychology who were no longer associated with the Department as of 1981. Folders are arranged alphabetically by surname and include vitas, lists of publications, recruiting correspondence, letters of appointment, correspondence and memoranda on promotion and tenure decisions, and letters of resignation. Some folders also include correspondence on salaries, teaching loads, secretarial and research...
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Personnel X
- Interns (Medicine) 1
- Medical education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Residents (Medicine)--Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Center for Nursing 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Psychology 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of Graduate Medical Education 1