Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Records of the Department of African American Student Affairs (AASA), filling three boxes and spanning the years 1966 to 2001, contain valuable information on the development of the Black community at Northwestern University. The bulk of the records consist of historical information and materials relating to organizations, programs, and events under the sponsorship of the office.The Historical Records of the Office of African American Student Affairs (AASA) date from ca. 1968...
Abstract This series, filling one half-size box and spanning the years from 1963 through 1969, is comprised of records generated and maintained by presidents and other officers of the Northwestern University Evening Student Council (N.U.E.S.C.).
Abstract The Office of the Registrar student transcript records are contained in one archival box and one microfiche file case. They are composed of microfiche copies of transcripts of Northwestern University undergraduate and graduate students whose last active enrollment in the University occured between 1972 and 1986.
- African American college students 1
- College student government 1
- College students 1
- College students--Societies and clubs 1
- Graduate students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Societies and clubs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of African American Student Affairs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Minority Student Affairs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Evening Student Council 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Registrar 1