Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This series, filling one half-size box and spanning the years from 1963 through 1969, is comprised of records generated and maintained by presidents and other officers of the Northwestern University Evening Student Council (N.U.E.S.C.).
These records fill two boxes and date between 1955 and 1986. Grade distribution reports record both the numbers and percentages of students awarded letter grades in each course offered on Northwestern University's Evanston Campus.
The Office of the Registrar student transcript records are contained in one archival box and one microfiche file case. They are composed of microfiche copies of transcripts of Northwestern University undergraduate and graduate students whose last active enrollment in the University occured between 1972 and 1986.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Registers X
- Student loans--Illinois--Evanston 2
- African American college students 1
- College student government 1
- College students 1
- College students--Societies and clubs 1
- Graduate students 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Registrar 2
- Methodist Episcopal Church. Board of Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Funds and scholarships 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Societies and clubs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of African American Student Affairs 1