Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Board of Trustees Minutes comprise 28 boxes and 113 volumes. This is an expanding collection. For all years, 1850 to current, mimeographed or printed bound volumes exist. For the years 1850 to 1919, minutes exist in handwritten and/or typed volumes and are boxed.
Dates: 1850 - 2005
Abstract Richard Christian was co-founder of Burson-Marsteller, one of the most successful public relations companies in the world. He served as associate dean and professor of advertising at Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism and as associate dean of administration and external relations at Northwestern's Kellogg Graduate School of Management. This collection fills 28 boxes and spans the years from 1951 through 1999. It contains biographical materials, professional files relating to Marsteller...
Dates: 1951-1999; Other: Date acquired: 02/09/2010
Abstract The James F. Oates, Jr. Papers consist primarily of correspondence, reports, income tax forms, speeches, bound legal briefs, and office desk diaries that illuminate Oates' varied and distinguished career. The bulk of the papers cover the years after Oates retired from the Equitable Life Assurance Society in 1969. There is little documentation relating to Oates' tenure as chief executive officer of Peoples Gas, Light, and Coke Company or as chief executive officer of the Equitable Life Assurance...
Abstract This collection contains manuscript scores (some photocopied), plot synopses, photographs, and a printed biography of the American industrialist and amateur composer William Marvin Spencer (1892-1984).
Found in: Music Library
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Board of Trustees X
- Northwestern University Archives 3
- Music Library 1
- Advertising executives 1
- College trustees 1
- Lawyers 1
- Burke & Koretke 1
- Christian, Richard C. (Richard Carlton), 1924-2009 1
- Garvin, Suzanne Spencer, 1930- 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Administration 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Medill School of Journalism--Administration 1
- Oates, James F. (James Franklin), 1899-1982 1
- Princeton University. Trustees 1
- Ryterband, Roman 1
- Sir George Williams College. Board of Trustees 1
- Spencer, Edson W. 1
- Spencer, William M. (William Marvin), 1929-2003 1
- Spencer, William Marvin, 1892-1984 1
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation 1 ∧ less