Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Kenneth W. Colegrove (1886-1975) Papers
William J. Crotty (1936- ) Papers
The papers of William Crotty (professor of political science, 1966-1995) span the years 1967-1995, with the bulk of the materials dating between 1967 and 1980 and consisting of teaching files for his courses in Political Science from 1967 to 1978. Biographical and correspondence files are also included.
Records of the Department of Political Science
These records of the Department of Political Science at Northwestern University, filling thirty-three boxes, span the years from 1940 through 1984 although the bulk of the materials date between the mid-1960s and late 1970s. The records are organized into three subseries: faculty and graduate student files, administrative subject files, and departmental staffing files.
R. Barry Farrell (1926-1991) Papers
Leonard P. Iaquinta (1945- ) Papers
The Iaquinta papers fill eight boxes and include materials dating from 1962 through 1966 along with some undated items. The collection relflects the curriculum offered by Northwestern during the mid-1960s. It also illustrates the workings of several student-faculty committees of that era.
William Montgomery McGovern (1897-1964) Papers
McGovern joined the political science faculty of Northwestern University in 1929, staying with the University until his retirement in 1964. The William Montgomery McGovern Papers fill five boxes and span the period 1919-1967. They are arranged in five major categories: biographical materials; professional correspondence; manuscripts and notes; class materials; and personal records.
David W. Minar (1925-1973) Papers
Roland A. Young (1910-1977) Papers
The Roland A. Young papers fill thirty-five boxes and are arranged in nine subseries: biographical materials, education files, correspondence, teaching files, research files, professional organizations files, law practice files, speeches, and publications.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Political Science X
- Political science--Study and teaching 6
- Asia--Description and travel 1
- Japan--Politics and government--Study and teaching 1
- Latin America--Description and travel 1
- Teacher-student relationships 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 7
- American Political Science Association 1
- Bloom, Sol, 1870-1949 1
- Broyles, Paul W., 1896-1974 1
- Colegrove, Kenneth W. (Kenneth Wallace), 1886-1975 1
- Crotty, William J. 1
- Farrell, R. Barry (Robert Barry) 1
- Gale, Esson M. (Esson McDowell), 1884-1964 1
- Hurwitz, Emanuel, 1919-2006 1
- Iaquinta, Leonard P., 1945- 1
- Jaffe, Philip J. (Philip Jacob), 1895-1980 1
- Lattimore, Owen, 1900-1989 1
- McCarthy, Joseph, 1908-1957 1
- McGovern, William Montgomery, 1897-1964 1
- Minar, David W. 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Graduate students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Center for Metropolitan Studies 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program of African Studies 1
- Ōyama, Ikuo, 1880-1955 1
- Usdan, Michael D. 1
- Young, Roland, 1910-1977 1 + ∧ less