Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Cecil M. Gillespie was a professor of accounting at Northwestern University's Graduate School of Business. His papers consist primarily of teaching files and materials relating to his publications. There are also small amounts of biographical data, correspondence, and research and consulting material.
This Series consists of Graduate School of Management faculty articles reprinted from various periodicals. The reprints are numbered sequentially, spanning from late 1968 to early 1972, with the vast bulk of the articles falling within the period 1970 to 1972.
This series spans the years from 1971 through 1982 and fills fourteen boxes. Included are evaluations, in computer printout format and compiled from questionnaires completed by KGSM students, of School courses and teachers. The evaluations are expressed mathematically, usually through a series of response totals to true and false choice questions and through averages to questions requiring ranked values.
Personnel records for the Kellogg Graduate School of Management include official forms and documents relating to employees between the years 1940-1974. Permission of the Archivist is required to access these records.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Graduate School of Management X
- Accounting--Study and teaching 1
- Business--Bibliography 1
- Industrial management--Bibliography 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management 2
- Gillespie, Cecil 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Bibliography 1