Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
College of Engineering, School of Engineering and Technological Institute Record of Degrees and Honors Awarded and Faculty Rosters
This volume, spanning the years from 1910 through 1943, includes lists of recipients of degrees and honors awarded by Northwestern University's College of Engineering, School of Engineering, and Technological Institute.
Harold B. Gotaas (1906-1977) Papers
Harold Gotaas came to Northwestern as professor of civil engineering and dean of the Technological Institute; he retired as dean in 1970 but continued to teach until his retirement in 1975. The papers document Gotaas' academic career through course materials and publications, and include research and consulting files.
Wallis S. Hamilton (1911-2001) Papers
Paul E. Klopsteg (1889-1991) Papers
Researcher, scientist and writer Paul Klopsteg's (1889-1991) papers include biographical materials, education files, correspondence, archery files, governmental organizations files, professional organizations files, publications files, religion files, speech manuscript files, and material relating to World Wars I and II.
- Civil engineering--Study and teaching 2
- Archery 1
- Degrees, Academic--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Hydraulic engineering--Study and teaching 1
- Physicists 1
- Physics--Study and teaching 1 + ∧ less
- Gotaas, Harold Benedict, 1906-1977 1
- Hamilton, W. S. (Wallis Sylvester), 1911-2001 1
- Klopsteg, Paul E. (Paul Ernest), 1889-1991 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Engineering 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Engineering--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Engineering (1907-1909) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Engineering (1927-1942) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Engineering--Students 1 + ∧ less